Subscribe & Save - Epoxy Resin Kit
Out of stock
- Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin: Crystal clear finish no experience needed, good for all kinds of DIY projects, big or small, from paint pouring art to creating crafts like jewelry, resin coasters, table top.
- Bubble Free Clear Resin: This clear casting resin is as transparent and clean as glass, bubble-free, great for making layered, deep pieces like jewelry or molds. Moreover, compared with the traditional epoxy resin, this epoxy resin for the craft is featured by its non-toxic, low odor, and yellowing resistance. Make you complete your perfect artwork without other worries.
- Mold Friendly Clear Cast Resin kit: Let’s Resin clear resin kit is friendly for the silicone mold, The heat dissipation will not be too high to damage the mold. Moreover, the finished product can be demolded after 8 hours ( 77℉- 85℉) and fully cure in 24 hours.
- Wide Application Resin Gallon: Lower price with larger volume, perfect for all kinds of casting and coating projects. Including river tables, DIY, bar top, art, wood, countertop, tray, coating artwork/acrylic pour paintings, geode paintings.
- 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE: 1 year shelf life. If you received cloudy epoxy resin, no worries it is not expired, caused by the cold temperature, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing, for any product problems, just contact us to get after-sale service.
1.How to eliminate bubbles.
Let's resin casting epoxy resin has fewer bubbles even not use the heat gun/torch. Stir slowly the resin in one direction and evenly small range, let resin sit for 10 minutes before pouring. Slowly pour mixed resin along the side of the mold.
2.Can I use the torch or pressure pot?
The answer is yes, but when you use the torch, heat gun, pressure pot will eliminate bubble, meanwhile accelerate curing, so that if you add the alcohol ink to the mold, We don't suggest you use the torch or pressure pot, It will affect the petri dish effect.
3.Does it fit Let's Resin molds.
It definitely fits our molds. Our silicone molds are thin very suitable for our own casting resin, just don't use the torch and heat gun.
4.I have no electronic scale,how to measure the ratio.
No worries, use a measuring cup to measure the volume 1:1 is very convenient as well.
5.How long is the expiration date?
It expires six months after you open it.
6.If I receive the leak/turn yellow resin, can I GET REPLACEMENT
Of course you can get the replacment,just contact us.
7.I received the epoxy resin go cloudy, is it expired?
The resin must be at the correct temperature for the correct finish. If it’s too cold, it can affect the finish. To warm up resin, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing. Do not heat it.
The clear polymer needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature controlled environment.
Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener.
Package includes: 1 bottle Casting Resin
1 bottle Epoxy Hardener
How To Get Started?
Save time & money
Create your subscription. Shipping is always free.
Subscribe more. Save more.
Easy to manage
What Our Customers Say?
William S. Oscherwitz
Commitment from us
30 DAY RETURN & REFUND
ALWAYS YOUR SERVICE
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
How do I start a subscription?
2. Select the quantity and schedule that works for you.
3. Skip your deliveries or cancel your subscriptions at any time by visiting Subscriptions on Your Account. Click here.
4. In advance of each delivery, we will send you a reminder email showing the item price and any applicable discount for your upcoming delivery.
How do I save up to 20% on my auto-deliveries?
Can I pause or cancel a subscription?
2. The account can be accessed through the magic link you received in the email that was sent to you when you placed an initial subscription order in the shop. You can also access your subscriptions if you create an account on the website.