Jewelry Pendants Molds Resin Kit for Beginners
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- LET'S RESIN RESIN STARTER KIT WITH MOLDS - This resin kits and molds complete set contains 12 pcs silicone resin casting molds, 9.8oz epoxy resin, 12 colors glitter set, 12 real dried flowers and other helpful tools like measure cups, wooden sticks, gloves and plastic droppers. Resin starter kit with everything you need, very friendly to beginners. Ensure you'll have all you need to create stunning resin art quickly and easily.
- A Perfect Gift for Creativity - Provide a complete tutorial for beginners to mastering resin art. This resin starter kit is unified product external appearance design and packed in a beautiful box, it will be a wonderful gift for those who love resin art crafting. If you have any questions about LET'S RESIN resin art kit, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- RESIN STARTER KIT BUNDLE - LET'S RESIN provide safe, and non-toxic bubble free epoxy resin. Mix the resin A and harden B by 1:1 volume ratio then it is ready to use. This craft resin can be mixed perfectly with any pigments and give the finished product a long-lasting, ultra-clear appearance without yellowing.
- Free Shipping Over $30 for US.
- All orders will not be accepted (except the USA), countries outside the USA may not able to place your order temporarily.
- All US orders will be processed within 1-2 days (business days). Typical shipping time is are 2 - 5 business days. If you wanna cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please refer to the Shipping Policy for more details.
30 Days Returns & Refunds
- We really hope you like your purchase from LET'S RESIN. And we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for items in new condition.
- Please refer to the Returns & Refunds Policy for more details.
Safe & Easy to Use
Low Odor. Mix in a 1:1 volume ratio.
Bubble Free & Clear
Anti foaming agents. As clear as glass.
Fast Cure in 8 Hours
Be demolded after 8 hours ( 77℉- 85℉) and fully cure in 24 hours.
The heat dissipation will not be too high to damage the molds.
What affects the cure time?
How to reduce bubbles ？
How to sand resin projects ?
How to preserve flowers ?
How to make resin tumbler ?
Cold weather resin tips