2Pcs Silicone Jewelry Dish Tray Molds Resin Trinket Tray Molds Trinket Dish Molds
EMERGENT SHIPPING NEWS:
Some countries had implemented servral emergent regulations to prevent COVID-19 outbreak, orders shipment around the world will be influenced in various way.
From March 26th, orders from other country (excluding USA, United Kingdom, Germany) will not be accepted,
orders from USA will be processed as usual. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience caused.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- EXCLUSIVE MOLDS: Designed by LET'S RESIN; Copyright reserved by LET'S RESIN.
- SHINY JEWELRY DISH MOLDS: Our trinket dish molds are crafted from great quality silicone materials; the finished resin dish is very glossy, glazed and smooth like mirror.
- DIY PERSONALIZED TRINKET TRAY: Create stylish, cute, personalized jewelry dish with our silicone molds, make unique Christmas, Birthday, Wedding, Aniversary gift for your friends and family.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: The bear head shape/rectangle shaped resin trinket tray molds measured: 6.4x4.3x0.7inch/5.9X3.5X0.7inch; required 0.35/0.3oz oz to fill the molds; the perfect size to hold rings; earrings; necklaces, hand chain, bracelets in the tray.
- EASY TO DEMOLD: You just need to twist the silicone molds and release your creation out of your coaster molds when the resin is completely cured.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch or heat gun is not recommended to use with the molds directly as it may tear the molds.
There're several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There're also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
1 x Bear Head Shape Trinket Dish Molds
1 x Rectanlgle Shape Trinket Dish Molds
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.