LET'S RESIN Resin Trinket Box Crown Molds Small Size Silicone Jewelry Box Molds, Epoxy Resin Molds
EMERGENT SHIPPING NEWS:
Some countries had implemented servral emergent regulations to prevent COVID-19 outbreak, orders shipment around the world will be influenced in various way.
From March 26th, orders from other country (excluding USA, United Kingdom, Germany) will not be accepted,
orders from USA will be processed as usual. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience caused.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- KAWAII RESIN BOX MOLDS SET: Includes crown,pyramid and egg molds for storing rings, earrings, necklaces, tinny but cute.
- MULTIPLE USE: Great for making storage box, jewelry box, candlestick, pen holder or a desktop decoration.
- AN IDEAL GIFT -Add glitter, colorant, mica powders etc, so many possibilities for you to design your unique handmade storage box, or put a gift inside and give to someone special.
- HIGH QUALITY: These resin molds are made of durable silicone material, very flexible and easy to clean; the finished products are very shiny.
- EASY TO DEMOLD: After your project is fully cured, it will be easy to pop out of the resin mold.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch and heat gun is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds.
There're several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There're also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
1 x Crown Trinket Box Mold with Lid
1 x Pyramid Trinket Box Mold with Lid
1x Egg Trinket Box Mold with Lid
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.8 x 3.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.