LET'S RESIN Clear Resin 3.5oz Sample Casting Resin,Crystal Clear Bubble Free
EMERGENT SHIPPING NEWS:
Some countries had implemented servral emergent regulations to prevent COVID-19 outbreak, orders shipment around the world will be influenced in various way.
From March 26th, orders from other country (excluding USA, United Kingdom, Germany) will not be accepted,
orders from USA will be processed as usual. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience caused.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- Clear Epoxy Resin: Our casting resin very fit for the silicone mold, The heat dissipation will not be too high to damage the silicone mold.
- No Odor: No VOCs, the smell was minimal.No BPA, No pungent chemical smell, a perfect match for all resin dyes and other resin craft pigments.
- Bubble Free and Crystal Clear: It is almost bubble-free and looks like glass, is great for making layered, deep pieces like jewelry or models.
- Easy to Use: Mix the resin A and hardener B with 1:1 by weight or volume ratio then it's ready to use. Good for resin jewelry, geode coaster, silicone molds,petri dish art.
- Sample for Trail: Sample for Trail: There are many brand resin on the market, After repeated tests, we manufacture this mold friendly casting resin. So we release this sample kit for you to have a try.
1.How to eliminate bubbles.
Let's resin casting epoxy resin has fewer bubbles even not use the heat gun/torch, the simple way is to let the resin sit for 10-15 minutes, then pour into the mold.
2. Can I use the torch or pressure pot?
The answer is yes, but when you use the torch, heat gun, pressure pot will eliminate bubble, meanwhile accelerate curing, so that if you add the alcohol ink to the mold, We don't suggest you use the torch or pressure pot, It will affect the petri dish effect.
3. Does it fit Let's Resin molds.
It definitely fits our molds. Our silicone molds are thin very suitable for our own casting resin, just don't use the torch and heat gun.
4. I have no electronic scale, how to measure the ratio.
No worries, use a measuring cup to measure the volume 1:1 is very convenient as well.
5. How long is the expiration date?
It expires six months after you open it.
6. If I receive the leak/turn yellow resin, can I GET REPLACEMENT
, Of course, you can get the replacement, just contact us.
The clear polymer needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature-controlled environment.
Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener.
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.