LET'S RESIN 5 Gallon Clear Epoxy Resin, 10 set of 64 oz Jewelry Epoxy Resin, Super Clear Resin
All orders will not be accepted (except the USA), countries outside the USA may not able to place your order temporarily.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- Crystal Clear Resin Kit: Crystal clear finish no experience needed, good for all kinds of DIY projects, big or small, from paint pouring art to creating crafts like jewelry, resin coasters, table top.
- Bubble Free Clear Resin: It is almost glass surface, bubble-free great for making layered, deep pieces like jewelry or moulds.
- Mold Friendly Clear Cast Resin: Our resin is friendly for the silicone mold, The heat dissipation will not be too high to damage the mold.
- Self-leveling Craft Resin: 1:1 Formula, no experience needed, friendly for beginners, no need worries the fisheye or uneven, fit coating artwork, acrylic pour paintings.
- 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE: 8 months shelf life. If you received cloudy epoxy resin, no worries it is not expired, caused by the cold temperature, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing, for any product problems, just contact us to get after-sale service.
1.How to eliminate bubbles.
Let's resin casting epoxy resin has fewer bubbles even not use the heat gun/torch, the simple way is to let the resin sit for 10-15 minutes, then pour into the mold.
2.I received the epoxy reisn go cloudy,is it expired?
The resin must be the correct temperature for the correct finish. If it’s too cold, it can affect the finish. To warm up resin, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing. Do not heat it.
3.Can I use the torch or pressure pot?
The answer is yes, but when you use the torch, heat gun, pressure pot will eliminate bubble, meanwhile accelerate curing, so that if you add the alcohol ink to the mold, We don't suggest you use the torch or pressure pot, It will affect the petri dish effect.
4.Does it fit Let's Resin molds.
It definitely fits our molds. Our silicone molds are thin very suitable for our own casting resin, just don't use the torch and heat gun.
5.I have no electronic scale,how to measure the ratio.
No worries, use a measuring cup to measure the volume 1:1 is very convenient as well.
6.How long is the expiration date?
It expires six months after you open it.
7.If I receive the leak/turn yellow resin, can I GET REPLACEMENT
Of course you are able to get the replacment,just contact us.
The clear resin needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature controlled environment.
Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener.
Package includes: 1 bottle Casting Resin*10
1 bottle Epoxy Hardener*10
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.