Large Resin Molds , 3 Pcs Large Tray Molds including Round, Square, Heart Shape
EMERGENT SHIPPING NEWS:
Some countries had implemented servral emergent regulations to prevent COVID-19 outbreak, orders shipment around the world will be influenced in various way.
From March 26th, orders from other country (excluding USA, United Kingdom, Germany) will not be accepted,
orders from USA will be processed as usual. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience caused.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- LARGE RESIN SILICONE MOLDS: This resin mold kit includes 1 x square mold, 1 x round mold, 1 x heart mold. Finished product size:Square Molds :7.05 x 7.05 x 0.39inch; Round Molds:7.05 x 7.05 x 0.39inch;Heart Molds:7.0 x 5.0 x 0.39inch.
- WIDE APPLICATION:: These silicone resin molds are perfect for making resin coasters, place mat, candle holder, dish mat, spoon rest etc.
- GLOSSY INTERIOR SURFACE: These resin molds are made of high-quality silicone material, very flexible and durable, the finished product is very shiny and transparency.
- EASY TO DEMOLD: After your project is fully cured, it will be easy to pop out of the resin mold.
- ATTENTION: It is best to pour resin in layers for this large coaster mold. If large amounts of resin are mixed in one time, it may result in overheating and warp your mold. The chemicals heat up faster when larger amounts of resin are mixed at once and may burn or warp your pouring cup or mold
How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch and heat gun is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds.
There're several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There're also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
1 x Large Size Round Resin Mold
1 x Large Size Square Resin Mold
1 x Large Size Heart Resin Mold
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.