For Vivian 1:1 Epoxy Reesin Wholesale 52 Gallons
- PAYMENT METHODS
- SHIPPING POLICY
- RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Crystal Clear Gallon of Resin: Crystal clear finish no experience needed, good for all kinds of DIY projects, big or small, from paint pouring art to creating crafts like jewelry, resin coasters, tabletop.
- Bubble Free Clear Resin: It is almost glass surface, bubble-free great for making layered, deep pieces like jewelry or molds.
- Mold Friendly Epoxy Gallon: Our resin is friendly for the silicone mold, The heat dissipation will not be too high to damage the mold.
- Self-leveling Jewelry Resin: 1:1 Formula, no experience needed, friendly for beginners, no need worries the fisheye or uneven, fit coating artwork, acrylic pour paintings.
- 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE: 12 months shelf life. If you received cloudy epoxy resin, no worries it is not expired, caused by the cold temperature, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing, for any product problems, just contact us to get after-sale service.
1.How to eliminate bubbles.
Let's resin casting epoxy resin has fewer bubbles even not use the heat gun/torch, the simple way is to let the resin sit for 10-15 minutes, then pour into the mold.
2.I received the epoxy resin go cloudy, is it expired?
The resin must be at the correct temperature for the correct finish. If it’s too cold, it can affect the finish. To warm up resin, place the bottles of pre-mixed resin into warm water and let the resin warm up a tad before mixing. Do not heat it.
3.Can I use the torch or pressure pot?
The answer is yes, but when you use the torch, heat gun, pressure pot will eliminate bubble, meanwhile accelerate curing, so that if you add the alcohol ink to the mold, We don't suggest you use the torch or pressure pot, It will affect the petri dish effect.
4.Does it fit Let's Resin molds.
It definitely fits our molds. Our silicone molds are thin very suitable for our own casting resin, just don't use the torch and heat gun.
5.I have no electronic scale, how to measure the ratio.
No worries, use a measuring cup to measure the volume 1:1 is very convenient as well.
6.How long is the expiration date?
It expires six months after you open it.
7.If I receive the leak/turn yellow resin, can I GET REPLACEMENT
Of course, you are able to get the replacement, just contact us.
The clear resin needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature-controlled environment.
Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener.
Package includes: 1 bottle Casting Resin
1 bottle Epoxy Hardener
- Free Shipping Over $30 for US.
All orders will not be accepted (except the USA), countries outside the USA may not able to place your order temporarily.
- All US orders will be processed within 1-2 days (business days). Typical shipping time is are 2 - 5 business days. If you wanna cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please refer to the Shipping Policy for more details.
- We really hope you like your purchase from LET'S RESIN. And we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for items in new condition.
- Please refer to the Returns & Refunds Policy for more details.