Agate Slice Silicone Resin Mold, Irregular Coaster Mold with 5-Cavity, Epoxy Resin Mold
EMERGENT SHIPPING NEWS:
Some countries had implemented servral emergent regulations to prevent COVID-19 outbreak, orders shipment around the world will be influenced in various way.
From March 26th, orders from other country (excluding USA, United Kingdom, Germany) will not be accepted,
orders from USA will be processed as usual. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience caused.
For more information, please visit our newest Shipping Policy explanation
- AGATE SLICE COASTER MOLDS: This resin coaster molds includes 5 irregular patterns of different sizes, allows you to make five coasters at one time, very convenient and time-saving.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This resin silicone molds is the excellent shape and size for making various decorative ornaments, such as agate coasters, bowl mat, dish mat, spoon rest, jewelry holders dish, candle holders, etc.
- GLOSSY INTERIOR SURFACE: Made of high-quality silicone material, very flexible and durable, the finished product is very shiny,scratch-free, smooth like mirror surface effect.
- EASY TO DEMOLD: You just need to twist the silicone resin molds and release your creation out of your coaster molds after the resin is completely cured.
- ENJOY DIY: Add some resin pigment, resin dye and embed different kinds of embellishments or fillers, create your own resin projects.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds.
There're several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There're also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light. Product Dimension:
Silicone Resin Molds: 30.2cm x 24.7 cm/11.88” x 9.72”
5 Irregular Patterns: 5.11” x 2.95”，5.19” x 3.54”，5.04”* x 4.13”，5.11” x 2.75”，5.04” x 3.66”
1 x 5-Cavity Agate Slice Coaster Molds
LET'S RESIN® offers standard shipping (7-15 days) for all US & CA orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. We also provide international shipping for worldwide customers. Please refer to shipping policy for more detail.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new LET'S RESIN® product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase.