Anatomical Heart Resin Mold
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Eye-Catching Epoxy Resin Molds - This heart mold for resin size is 6.77x5.51x3.74inch, the huge resin craft can be placed anywhere in your home as an attractive decoration. Our silicone mold for resin has enough space for large whole dried flowers and other larger resin fillers, amazing your friends and family by making unusual resin art.
- Heart Molds in Vivid Detail - This silicone resin molds large show the texture and characteristics of the heart surface, with an exceptional level of detail. There are four support bars of different lengths at the bottom of the mold, ensure that the resin epoxy molds remains it shape, make the finished product lifelike.
- Not Easily Deformed Silicone Molds - Our heart silicone molds for resin are made of high-quality silicone material with excellent elasticity and high tear resistance, flexible, durable & reusable, ensure easy to de-mold with no deformation; easy to clean with warm soapy water. With a smooth interior, the finished product is a glossy finish.
- An Unusual Gift - What better say I love you than an anatomical heart? It is suitable as Valentine's Day or anniversary gift to your loved one, and it's also a perfect gift for doctors and nurses, medical students, add some resin pigment, resin dye, resin ink, mica powders, and laser stickers, and embed different kinds of embellishments or fillers according to your personal preferences..
- Resin Mold Use Tips - 1.It is recommended to pour resin in 3 or 4 layers. 2. Squeeze the bubbles stuck on the edge or the bottom of the mold by hand to make them rise. 3.Torch or heat gun are not recommended. If our epoxy resin molds have any issues, please feel free to contact us at any time. LET'S RESIN strives to offer you 100% satisfaction.
- Free Shipping Over $30 for US.
- All orders will not be accepted (except the USA), countries outside the USA may not able to place your order temporarily.
- All US orders will be processed within 1-2 days (business days). Typical shipping time is are 2 - 5 business days. If you wanna cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please refer to the Shipping Policy for more details.
30 Days Returns & Refunds
- We really hope you like your purchase from LET'S RESIN. And we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for items in new condition.
- Please refer to the Returns & Refunds Policy for more details.
This mold is huge and full of detail. 27 ounces of resin. Very easy to demold. Be sure to let it cure. The big bottom cures nice and fast but the thinner parts at the top need more time. I would definitely buy this one again.
Going to make one for my doctor.
This was a memorial made for my step-daughter who passed away December 13, 2022. She was born with a heart defect, HLHS, that consisted of 6 major defects to her heart and the blood vessels leading to and from the heart. In April 2020, at age 24, she started the process to be placed on the National Heart Transplant Registry. Unfortunately, after working with 6 nationally acclaimed hospitals, in July 2022, we were told she would not be able to get a new heart. We also learned she was in the early stages of heart failure and had weeks or months left to live. She lived those last few months with as much spunk as she had her entire life. December 13th, she passed away in her sleep, in her own bed, just as she wanted. I made this heart for her and her mother. She finally got her new heart.
As for the process of using this mold, the process was smooth. It took 5 pours all together. I added diffraction paper, that went ok, but that is due to using for the first time. I also added a custom made urn and purple butterfly holographic glitter in the top and bottom, as these were something she always loved and signifies her freedom from the pain and scars.
Easy to Use
Glossy and Shiny
Coaster & Tray Molds
Jewelry & Keychain Molds
How to avoid molds tearing up?
How to clean & store molds?