Epoxy Resin Serving Tray Molds
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- EPOXY RESIN SERVING TRAY MOLDS: Great for casting epoxy resin, ideal size for making a resin tray to hold dishes or bowls; you can also use it for making resin ocean painting art.
- SERVING BOARD MOLDS SIZE: The product size measure 13 inchx 8 inchx 0.4 inch; moderate size for you to move the tray around. With the handle, you can also hang it on the wall, easily for you to storage you can also find the "LET'S RESIN" logo in the molds.
- GLOSSY RESIN SILICONE MOLDS: Our resin molds are made of high-quality silicone material with a glossy interior surface; the finished resin works are very shiny and smooth like a mirror; no need to polish.
- DIY PERSONALISED TRAY: You can customize your resin tray set with various personalization options like color, pattern, name, word on it, decorating your home or make an awesome gift for your family and friend, definitely add a great focal point to any party or event.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1)Resin molds are suitable for casting resin only, not for coating resin. 2)Don't use a torch and heat gun to pop bubbles while resin in the molds, it will for sure damage the silicone molds.
- Free Shipping Over $30 for US.
- All orders will not be accepted (except the USA), countries outside the USA may not able to place your order temporarily.
- All US orders will be processed within 1-2 days (business days). Typical shipping time is are 2 - 5 business days. If you wanna cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please refer to the Shipping Policy for more details.
30 Days Returns & Refunds
- We really hope you like your purchase from LET'S RESIN. And we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for items in new condition.
- Please refer to the Returns & Refunds Policy for more details.
Easy to Use
Glossy and Shiny
chess, domino, D&D dice, tic tac toe molds...
Coaster & Tray Molds
Round, square, geode, octagon, long roling and other shapes...
Create popular decoration, like pumpkin, crystal cluster, melted ice pop, anatomical heart...
Jewelry & Keychain Molds
Create necklace pendants, earrings, bangles, rings, craystals, alphabets...
How to avoid molds tearing up?
How to clean & store molds?